The presentations scheduled for the April meeting have been rescheduled to May 16. The primary focus of the agenda will be on the various modeling efforts supporting work on DO. The agenda will be set once all presenters have been confirmed.
(9 AM - 4 PM)
Jones & Stokes Auditorium, located at 2600 V Street, Sacramento.
Danielle Wilson, 916.737.3000 • Fx: 916.737.3030
- SJR DO Depletion Modeling: Model Calibration, Adaptive Management, User Guidance (9.7 Mb - ppt), Andy Thuman, P.E., Laurie De Rosa, May 16, 2006
- SJR DWSC DO Modeling (13.6 Mb - ppt), Andy Thuman, P.E., Laurie De Rosa, May 16, 2006
- Proposed Uses of DWSC Models for Calibration and Evaluation of Management Alternatives for SJR DO TMDL Implement (75 kb - doc), Russ T. Brown, May 16, 2006
- SJR DO Depletion Modeling - Task 6 Draft Report (5 Mb - pdf), Hydroqual, May 16, 2006
- SJR DO Depletion Modeling - Task 4 Final Report (15.7 Mb - pdf), Hydroqual, May 16, 2006
- Extended San Joaquin River Model (33.6 Mb - ppt), Kate Huckelbridge, Nigel Quinn, May 16, 2006
- Applying WARMF to the SJR (1.9 Mb - ppt), Joel Herr, Carl Chen, May 16, 2006
- Review of DWSC Modeling- what should we do next? (133 kb - ppt), Russ Brown, May 16, 2006
- Investigating Algal Growth in Eutrophic Rivers & Streams (20.6 Mb - ppt), William T. Stringfellow, Sharon E. Borglin, Jeremy S. Hanlon, May 16, 2006